Start the New Year Right with Seasonal Pest Inspections!
No one wants to deal with pests. Whether it’s ants in the summer, or rats in the fall, there will be millions of Americans throwing away millions of dollars on ineffective DIY pest control this year. Don’t be one of them!
The difference between DIY and professional pest control is simple: seasonal pest inspections! Here at Antworks, we care about our friends and neighbors, and we want our community to have successful and affordable pest control year-round.
Seasonal Pest Inspections Can Save Money
Sometimes you have to spend a little, to save a lot! The best way to make sure your home or business is safe from pests is to schedule regular inspections. Here’s why!
- Inspections can reveal the source of an infestation.
- Got a water leak in your basement? That can attract a wide range of pests, including cockroaches, rats, termites, and ants!
- Inspections can reveal potential future problems as situations develop over time.
- A professional inspection can reveal leaks, damp or damaged wood, holes, and other elements of disrepair that make your property vulnerable to infestation.
- Inspections can catch an infestation before it gets worse.
- Pests always leave evidence behind. If we catch them before they can reproduce and multiply, we can solve the problem that much faster.
Inspections can save you time, trouble, and money. By identifying and fixing pest problems in the beginning, we can truly protect your home or business!
Cut Down on Seasonal Bugs with Pest Inspections
Another benefit to seasonal pest inspections is pretty obvious: by conducting these inspections before the major temperature changes, we can prepare your property against incoming invaders. For instance, if we’re inspecting your property in early spring, we’re going to look for ways to discourage mosquitoes when they emerge from winter, including:
- Ways to improve drainage
- Removing any objects that might allow water to collect
- Potential spots for mosquito traps, or chemical control substances
Mosquitoes aren’t the only unwanted guest. Seasonal inspections can also catch growing hornet nests, emerging ant problems, and new termite mounds! As professional exterminators, we know which pest is most likely to cause a problem in which month. For instance, yellow jackets are a particular concern in late summer. By scheduling seasonal inspections, you can really improve your odds of beating pests the smart way, not the hard way!
Professional Pest Inspections are Easy
Best of all, these regularly scheduled pest inspections are easy. You won’t have to waste time panicking over a pest infestation, and you won’t have to worry. By periodically checking your home or business, we can catch pests in the act–and even prevent infestations before they happen!
If you’d like seasonal pest inspections for your home or business, call Antworks today. We’d be happy to schedule your inspections today!